Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bowling and bruises

So this weekend was pretty fun, Paul and I got to go out on a date, just the two of us, and we had a great time! We went with my best friend Jenny, and her boyfriend Cameron, and it was so nice to have some adult conversation! I feel like I speak baby all day every day, and don't get me wrong, it is great fun, but I do enjoy talking in a normal pitched voice, with some actual English words here and there every once in awhile....haha. Anyway, we all went to Noodles & Co for dinner, and then went bowling at Fat Cats. We played 2 games, and I got a better score the last time, and even beat Paul! It was so fun to get out and reconnect with him.


such a fun night!

Paul bowling

and me beating him on the last game!

Earlier this week, we went to the zoo to do their annual Boo at the Zoo, its where you can go dressed up in your costumes, and the kids all trick-or-treat around the zoo. It was fun, in spite of the cold temperature and RAIN!!! Wow it was so wet, and I had definitely not prepared myself for it! But before we left, we went to go pick my sisters, and I decided that I wasn't having enough excitement in my life, and fell down the stairs at my moms house! It was pretty scary, and hurt pretty bad....here is the evidence of my losing fight with the stairs!


my smallest one


the medium sized one


and the big one! That one is a good 3 or 4 inches long...


Crazy huh!! Not to mention, my knee, foot and tailbone all hurting as well....yeah crazy! Anyway, on a happier note, I got some funny shots of the Heath-nater eating some dinner....


ready for dinner!

and licking the bowl

what a funny boy!

He gets so excited when he sees me come in with his bowl of food, he knows whats in there! He's doing so well with veggies, I am so proud of him! Although he does take after his dad with peas....not a big fan! But he LOVES bananas, just reassuring me that he is a monkey! I love him so much! Well, gotta go fix dinner, more later!

2 comments:

  1. soooooooooooooooo CUTE!! i cant believe how big he is! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey heath is so cute i miss seeing his smilley face every morning he is so stinkn' cute!!! i love you tons!

    ReplyDelete