Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bathtime


gotta keep some sense of privacy

big grin, playing with his bubbles

he loves the bath!


Look at that happy face! I just love giving Heath a bath, he gets so excited when he hears the water running, and starts kicking his legs like he's trying to swim. He splashes and plays in the water, sometimes even gets bubbles, and thinks its great fun! He is too funny....

So my sisters have been here for a couple days, and we are having a blast! They have come to stay with us while my parents are out of town for their anniversary. They are such good girls, and I love having them around. Its a little bit of driving everyday to get them to and from school, but its not too bad, and Izze LOVES them! She gets so sad when we leave for school and I come back without them, and she whines at their bedroom doors til I let her in and she curls up on their beds. Sad huh! But she loves it when I leave to get them, and she jumps all over them, it's too cute. Well, I better keep this short, I can hear Heath talking in his bad, ready to get up for lunch, more later...

2 comments:

  1. Look at him! His little smile, and personality makes my day. Bath time is my favorite. I bet the sisters are having a great time. I feel lucky to know them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that smile is sweet!! Bath time is the best. I get the best laughs out of my kids at bath time. Hope sis time was awesome!

    ReplyDelete