Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Zoo and Gardner Village

Ok.....so this week has been pretty busy, but so fun! Paul, Heath and I went to the zoo with some of our friends, actually our neighbors who live across the street from us, and had a great time! Heath loves Izze, our puppy, and he gets so excited when she comes in the room to play with him, so I figured he would like all the animals at the zoo, and boy, did he! He looked at the penguins, the monkeys, the tigers, and the bears! It was pretty fun to watch him. We rode the carousel, saw some pretty cool birds, and he tried cotton candy for the first time, WOW! He wasn't sure at first, because it kept disappearing in his mouth, but was sweet and wanted more! But mommy is a Nazi and said no....oh well....anyway, we had a blast with our friends, and look forward to visiting the animals again!


the cute penguins!


he loves his daddy!


look at his bottom lip....this is new! and he does it all the time!


He's as big as a baby gorilla


My cute family!

We decided to have a Heath and mommy day, and we went to Gardner Village, a cute little place with a fabulous restaurant, tons of fun shopping, and just a great atmosphere! We went with my mom, and had a blast. Its my favorite place to visit in the fall, and is decorated so cute, with lots of fun different witches, and hay and pumpkins. I got some great pictures of Heath with some fun friends.....



a HUGE witch!


playing in the hay!


another fun witch


he is such a STUD!


what a handsome boy!


So much fun! He is such a funny boy, and we had a great time! And no, he doesn't stand on his own yet, but he does pretty well at leaning against the wall, and I am never far away....oh....and here are a couple funny picture of my goofball husband....



yes, he is 5 years old....


racing up and down the street


So much concentration!

I came to his work to get the stroller out of his car, and walked into his shop and saw him riding this tricycle around! I asked him, "Is THIS what you do all day here???" and he replied, with a giggle, "No, I was just riding it for a minute!".....who knows how long he has been having fun at work!! Ha ha what a goober! And I am so lucky to have him!

And right now, I can feel the house shaking, from the TV sub-woofer....Paul is watching Transformers 2, so I will go join him! more later....

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Oh i miss utah.... :) and gardner village! was that so much fun! I can't believe how big heath is getting!!! its nuts. He has such a contagious smile! maybe we need to get a picture of the two of them in their matching PJ's :) Love you all lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie! I can't wait to meet him in real life. And nice job on getting to Gardner village before it got cold...we were going to go this week when Jared was home, and alack--it snowed. :( Super cute blog!

    ReplyDelete