Saturday, October 17, 2009

crazy week.....

So, this week it turns out I have been fighting Adno-virus....at first I thought it was just the same cold that Paul has been fighting all week, but my symptoms were a little different than his. I have had ABSOLUTELY no energy, my muscles are so sore and achy, and I haven't been eating very well. I am still feeling the effects and its not fun! Poor Paul, when he first talked to Lynn to see what it might be, she said that it could've been Swine Flu, and he was pretty nervous, but when she examined me, she said it was probably just the Adno-virus that has been going around, thank goodness! I'm so glad to have a husband who worries about me. My days are so messed up, I have been sleeping in really wierd patterns and some days I don't know which end is up, it's pretty pathetic. And there really isn't anything you can do to make it go away, just take it easy, which is pretty difficult when you have a 7 month old energy ball to take care of. Thankfully, Heath's grandma's were willing to take him for the day to play! So thank you to Lynn and Mom! I so appreciate it! But today, I just noticed that Heath has a runny nose, and I'm hoping he doesn't get sick....stupid germ bugs.....
Anyway, tonight (if I am feeling up to it and can make it that long) we are going to Paul's uncle's wedding. Bryce and Dawna are getting married, after 2 long years of dating! YAY!! Such a happy day, and Bryce's son, Paul's favorite cousin Adam will be there! He just got back from his mission, and we are so happy to have him home. He missed Jenna's wedding, but I'm so glad he will be here for his dad's.

I just love taking pictures of Heath, he is so photogenic, and such a goofball! Here are some that we've taken recently, some on family trips, some just goofing off at home.....






He makes me laugh every day! What a goober! Anyway, off to take a nap so we can go tonight!

2 comments:

  1. He's such a cute kid! I love seeing all the pictures.

    I hope you recover fully soon. It is no fun at all being sick...especially as a mom! That is so nice that your mom and Lynn took Heath for awhile so you could rest. Yay for grandmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailers! I am thrilled you got to come. How nice it was to watch two very happy people begin their life together. Heath is edible. I am so grateful for both of those women...they constantly surprise me with their ability to think of others. I am glad you are on the mend. :)

    ReplyDelete