Monday, October 12, 2009

Camping

We went camping with my family this weekend up at Diamond Fork, which is up Spanish Fork canyon, and had a great time. While we were up there, we knew that my mom is allergic to bees, but we discovered how badly when she was stung on her neck and started swelling up like a balloon! My dad took her to the Insta-care in Spanish Fork and they gave her a shot of Epinephrine and a bunch of Benedryl. They came back and all was well, until the next day, Saturday, when we were pulling out of the camp spot, and she got stung again! This time on her pinky! We took off to go back to the clinic, and they helped her out again. She now knows not to go camping without her Epi-pen. We also found out that the Heath-nater has achieved a new milestone.....he has cut his first tooth! We are so excited, and yet, this has presented a new problem......no sleep for his parents! He isn't very fussy during the day, but night time is a different story! His sleeping schedule has been great until about 4 days ago, when he started getting up 4 or 5 times a night! And, he munches on EVERYTHING, like socks, his fingers, my fingers....you get the idea :-D His little tooth is so sharp, I feel so bad. It was a fun trip though...all things considered. Also, I just walked into his room to get him up from a nap, and he has pulled himself up onto his knees! I can't believe it, its already time to lower his bed so he doesn't fall out! My big boy.....This is what we saw when we walked in....




silly boy!
Well thats about it for now, more later....

2 comments:

  1. Wow Health is getting so big! I wish I were closer to you guys so we could hang out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all darling. I love that I get to be a part of it all. I love your blog lay out. I also love that you are keeping a blog, so that I can see all the milestones. The boys keep looking at your blog so that they can see Heath. Mooah!

    ReplyDelete