Friday, January 29, 2010

Pics

I love his face in this one, he is such a goober!

He likes playing with Izze, and will laugh so hard when she tries to take his socks off....


I just had to put this one up, mainly because he doesn't fit in this anymore! :( Kevin and Christie got this tux for Cade when we got married, and they sent it to us. I think he is so stinkin handsome in it! Look at those BLUE eyes! He doesn't like it so much as you can tell...haha

He is getting so big, and cruises around so fast! I love watching his little butt waddle as he tries to crawl away from me as fast as he can, its too funny. He now knows how to flush the toilet, go up the stairs fast enough that I won't know where he is until I hear him in our bedroom upstairs, and will eat 2 jars of baby food, crackers, and still whine for our food! He is just growing so fast and wants to be a big boy.
I still have not taken him for a haircut, although he badly needs one, he is starting to get little curly wings behind his ears, that I'm sure will soon turn into a mullet....and we can't have that...but I'm not brave enough for that yet...maybe on his birthday...
Which brings me to...my boy will be a year old in 5 weeks! Oh man, I'm not ready for this! I can not believe how fast this first year has gone, and yet, I am so excited too! He is so smart and I just love being his mom. He says Dada too, but Paul has yet to hear it. I try so hard to get him to say it on the phone for Paul, but he just won't. I think he's waiting to say it to Paul in person. Paul has been gone for about a week now, so I kind of feel like a single mom. He did get a webcam for us though, so we can video chat and he can see Heath, so that is nice.

I also wanted to give a shout out to Christen Snow and tell her how much I miss her. She has been such a great friend to me over the years, I think I've known her for 5 or 6 years. We met at Noodles & Co where we both worked for awhile. She has moved to Washington D.C. with her cute hubby Josh and adorable son Henry, so Josh can go to law school, and we miss them tons. Love you guys!

I also wanted to tell my Mom and Dad and sisters, and all of my wonderful in-laws how much I appreciate and love them. I am so lucky to have come from and married into such a wonderful family who really cares about us! We really are blessed.

And to all of you who read this blog, thank you. This has kind of become my public journal, and I appreciate all of you who take the time to read my life. Thank you and good night! :D


2 comments:

  1. Heath is about the cutest baby I've ever seen! If you want to pass the tux along, we won't mind! :) And we'll give it promptly back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tuxes are actually one of my favorite memories about your wedding! Pat and I jumped in the car and went to get them for the boys, cause there was actually going to be a family pic and a beautiful wedding. YAY! So glad Heath got to partake, he is so beautiful.

    I am so glad you enjoy blogging. There is a lot of different emotions about them. One thing is for certain, it is such a great experience to journal and get support from others.

    ReplyDelete