Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!!

This years New Years party was awesome! Pops and Lynn were out of town visiting Kevin and Christie, who also sent us a box full of New Years stuff, and they gave us permission to have our party at their house.We had a bunch of games, both video and board games, tons of yummy food, and lots of good friends! Some of Paul's friends, a couple of my friends and some of my family. My dad kind of turned into a little kid, we actually got him to play Guitar Hero and Rock Band, and he picked it up pretty quick! Go Dad!


everyone playing Rock Band


Dad gettin down on Guitar Hero!


Dad learning the guitar and rhythm

We all rang in the new year with Martinellis, and some of us went outside and banged pots and pans, and made a bunch of noise using all the fun noise makers from Kevin and Christie! It really was such a blast, and thank you to all who came and made it such a fun night! Bring on 2010!


Here is a couple of funny picture of Heath being a cheeseball....


He just thinks he is so funny....


Heath showing me his "touchdown"

Heath will be a year old in just 2 months...I can't believe how much he is growing and learning. He has new funnies too, lately he likes to shake his head no back and forth really fast, that one is pretty funny. He also will use the back of his hand and tap his mouth, sounding like an Indian, too cute! And he claps his hands, and giggles so hard when I play peek-a-boo. He is so close to walking, and gets braver every day. He will walk along side me and only use one of his hands to hold onto mine. It will be so cool when he starts walking by himself!

The holidays were so much fun, and we had a blast celebrating for the first time with Heath. It really reminds me how blessed we are to have such a beautiful, healthy family! I love my family so much, and every day is a blessing! Here's to 2010, may it be full of love, happiness and blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Guitar hero is our favorite. We can jam for hours...and then not deal with our responsibilities. :) I am glad you had a great New Year and Merry Christmas. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete