Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Hair

I decided to have a little fun and play around with my hair. I had it colored with a really dark, almost black color all over, and then got some really cool coppery-bronze highlights. I've never done copper before, and I really like it! Here's some pics....



I had a little bit of fun...

my favorite shot outside before the sun went down

my "vampire" shot, my eyes look like they are 2 different colors


love the bangs!

It was kinda fun...I know I'm a big goof, but who cares? I was looking through and realized there are a TON of pictures of Heath, and not so much of me...so I did a solo photo shoot, and had fun!
More later...

5 comments:

  1. Maybe Twilight is still casting and you could get a role as a vampire! :) Seriously, you look hot!

    P.S. Don't worry about anything Friday. My treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I love the color! I miss coloring my hair. can you believe i havent colored it in almost a year! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOVe it! And like I always say, you are a gorgeous woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I had the same thought today. I take lots of pictures of Zac and not so many include me. I need to get Doug taking more pictures too.

    ReplyDelete