Sunday, April 25, 2010

New hobby and Heath's first birthday

I have a new hobby! I love to do hair and make-up, and have found a couple people that have asked me to do theirs! My best friend, her sister, my aunt and Paul's brother are all getting married in the next few months, and all have asked me to do their hair and make-up for their bridals and wedding! Wow, I am so excited! This is my best friend Jenny, who is getting married in July, doing her bridals, and I think she looks absolutely stunning!

sheesh....that is one gorgeous girl!

I love her dress!

a gorgeous bride!

close-up of her hair

This is my aunt Lori, who is getting married in June to her cute fiancé Jason. These were just a couple practice runs, to see what she liked.


Zulu curls (when you wrap the hair around the outside of the curling iron)


up-do with her veil

Jenny's sister is getting married in May, I don't have any pics of her yet, but soon! And Paul's brother Jay is getting married in September, and I did a practice run on her, but our camera broke so I didn't get those...but I am so excited to be doing these girl's hair! It's seriously going to be so much fun!

And now, finally, Heath's birthday party!
I know I'm a little late in getting Heath's birthday party up, but oh well! We had such a great time, and so many people came to celebrate with us! Heath wasn't quite sure what to do with the cake, but Mommy helped him out a little, and he got the hang of it. We had a monkey theme, and I found some cute inflatable monkeys, and some GIANT bananas to hang all around the room, as well as a ton of balloons! He really was spoiled with tons of toys, trucks, and clothes, and we really had such a blast! Thank you to everyone who came and made this such a special day for him!

Not quite sure what to do about the candle....

His cute construction utensils from Aunt Wendy

Heath getting ready to open his gift from Ryan, Aubs, Aiden and Ollie, which were 2 really big Tonka trucks, for Heath and Daddy to play with!

And he loved his cake!

My poor attempt at trying to write Happy Birthday Heath on top of sprinkles....teehee :)

We really had so much fun, and now he is a year old! And, he is walking so much, all over the place! It's so cute to watch him think about what he is doing, and walk down the hall, and catch himself when he gets going too fast.

What a cute boy!
He has 4 teeth on the bottom, and 3 on top, with lots more pushing through! He is growing up so fast, and we love him so much!
That's all for now, more later....

2 comments:

  1. You are super talented! I LOVE how you do hair. You've got talent, girly!

    Heath is darling. I can't believe he's one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailers...I am loving the hair, and think it is so cool that you are doing things for others. I love this hair, and am looking forward to hanging out with the one year old on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete