Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just thinking....

I was just thinking about my wonderful husband, due to the fact that he is gone on a business trip right now, and just was looking through some pictures that we have taken together over the years of our relationship. I still get so giddy and silly when he calls unexpectedly, or surprises me at work when he comes to visit and have lunch.


The most perfect day of our lives, before our little Heath.


on our honeymoon


first anniversary, camping at our favorite spot


just goofing around in the snow at Snowbird



again at Snowbird


I am just so truly, madly, deeply in love with this man, and so incredibly lucky that we are together forever. I had to let the world know, what an incredible man he is. He takes such good care of me, and our son, he works so hard, but he plays hard too, which is important. He is sensitive, happy, funny,(not to mention cute as all get out), and I love him more than I could ever tell him. I love you Paul!

3 comments:

  1. Agreed, Paul is super cool. I'm so glad you have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet blog! He is lucky as heck to have such a loving and positive woman! It makes me happy to see such happy couples, especially with the divorce rate so high. Congratulation on your happiness! I feel the SAME way about my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so tender! I love hearing wives so sweetly of their husbands (way too much bashing goes on in this world, in my opinion, and it makes me cringe when I hear wives talk about how dumb or incompetent their husbands are) way to set a good example!

    ReplyDelete